As a result of the audit conducted by British Standards Institution in May 2016, ARPA Consulting is accredited and certified according to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard. ARPA Consulting is the first organization among CIS countries certified according to the ISO 9001 standard, with the 2015 edition.
ARPA Consulting provides a wide range of services covering consultancy in project finance, management and engineering, feasibility study development, and human resources development and training in finance and management. By introducing ISO 9001:2015 standard, the Company adheres and is committed to the following principles in its activities:
- Complying our operation with the requirements of the international standard of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and its continuous improvement
- Complying with the requirements of the acting legislation and regulations relevant to our areas of operation
- Identification of significant stakeholders, internal & external factors that would ultimately affect the operation of the Company
- Identification of risks and likelihoods that would affect the quality of consulting services and relevant mitigation actions
- High quality services to our clients and their continuous improvement
- Use our long-term and broad experience with all respective state agencies to improve customer satisfaction and continuous measurement of customer satisfaction
- Continuous knowledge and capacity building for our staff
ARPA Consulting LLC management ensures that this Quality Management System Policy is brought to the attention of its staff, that all staff members adhere to its requirements, and that System is continuously improved.