Consultancy Services for Development of the Strategic Plan for Azerishig for 2021-2026 Years, Republic of Azerbaijan
The objective of the Consultancy Service is to formulate a technically, economically feasible and socially/environmentally sustainable strategic plan for development of electricity distribution infrastructure across Azerbaijan Republic for the decade of 2021-2026 years in order to address social needs and demands of developing economy of the country.
Description of Actual Services Provided by ARPA staff:
The Strategic Plan 2021-2026 to address the followings:
- Analyses of the external in country environment in electricity sector
- Overview of energy and economic legislation
- Review of Relevant Development Plan, Programs, Projects, and Surveys which were conducted in the past
- Review of existing distribution infrastructure, its operations and maintenance framework
- SWOT and GAP analyses
- Development of strategic objectives for the period of 2021-2026 in accordance with the demand forecast
- Development of the strategy to reach strategic objectives
- Development of demand-based plans for construction of electricity distribution infrastructure to address country’s economic needs, including network and substations (renewables and energy efficiency, agriculture, metering infrastructure etc.)
- Procurement needs and project implementation schemes
- Environmental impacts of the existing and planned infrastructure
- Performance analyses of the technical and economic indicators before and after the proposed strategic plan
- Estimation of investments need for realization of strategic objectives.